Our dedicated team advises a number of leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria on a full spectrum of legal and commercial issues. The team is adept in sundry regulatory and compliance issues in the converging areas of Information Technology (IT), Satellite Communications, Internet Service Provision, Community Telephony, Point-of-Sale Transactions Infrastructure, Base Station Co-location Agreements, and Base Station Leasing and Licensing.
The team is also positioned to provide efficient legal services in line with clients’ strategic objectives in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence;
- Anti-trust and competition;
- Cloud-based technology;
- Data protection and privacy;
- Internet of things;
- Big data;
- Cryptocurrencies and digital assets;
- Distributed ledger technology and blockchain;
- Information technology agreements and disputes; and
- Software and systems ownership issues.
Mr Paul Omaidu leads the team in the Telecommunication department and Mr Femi Atoyebi (SAN) exercises supervisory authority over the department. For more information on our telecommunication expertise please contact Mr Paul Omaidu.